The foundation for successful building work
Structures and civil engineering works of all kinds, including roads, bridges and buildings, are typically founded on naturally occurring subsoil. An accurate assessment of subsoil conditions, and a subsequent specialist analysis of the consequences for the construction project, are essential prerequisites for stability and durability.
In addition to these services, we also offer stability analyses for earth structures such as dykes and embankments, including any necessary water flow calculations, and design special foundations, however complex. A new field of activity is consulting services in relation to offshore wind farms, including the required cabling.
- Assessment of soil and groundwater pollutant load
- Elaboration of design basics for offshore facilities
- Foundation soil consulting services
- Geotechnical calculations
- Groundwater flow calculations
- Planning and supervision of field investigations
- Project management for complex earth structures
- Soil mechanical laboratory tests
- Subsoil assessment
- Technical site management