Foundation engineering / Geotechnics
The foundation for successful building work
Structures and civil engineering works of all kinds, including roads, bridges and buildings, are typically founded on naturally occurring subsoil. An accurate assessment of subsoil conditions, and a subsequent specialist analysis of the consequences for the construction project, are essential prerequisites for stability and durability.
In addition to these services, we also offer stability analyses for earth structures such as dykes and embankments, including any necessary water flow calculations, and design special foundations, however complex. A new field of activity is consulting services in relation to offshore wind farms, including the required cabling.
- Subsoil assessment
- Assessment of soil and groundwater pollutant load
- Soil mechanical laboratory tests
- Elaboration of design basics for offshore facilities
- Geotechnical calculations
- Technical site management
- Foundation soil consulting services
- Groundwater flow calculations
- Project management for complex earth structures
- Planning and supervision of field investigations