Efficient structural designs for all kinds of structures
Already in the early stages of the design process, our structural engineers collaborate closely with architects and other specialists in developing the optimal design for your structure. With the help of FEM software, architectural visions and engineering diligence are transformed into structural designs. 3D models enable the proposed concepts to be visualised long before they become reality.
Our work covers construction methods and structures of every kind, regardless of material – from traditional structures of reinforced and prestressed concrete, steel, wood and masonry to modern constructions of textile and glass.
- Dynamic calculations (based on earthquakes, machine loads, etc.)
- Constructional drawings
- Feasibility studies
- 3D support structure simulations
- Rehabilitation concepts
- Damage assessment reports, preservation of evidence
- Static calculations
- Support structure concepts
- Reinforcement and rehabilitation measures
- Thermal insulation certificate